It is early fall in the northern hemisphere as I write this. By now a significant number of California gray whales (Eschrichtius robustus) have reached the coastal waters of the Pacific Northwest on their southward journey from their feeding grounds in the Bering and Chukchi Seas to a series of coastal lagoons off the west coast of Mexico’s Baja peninsula — about a 5,000-mile commute, each way‚– where they will mate, calve and spend the winter. By late fall and early winter many of these […]
Upcoming Boat DivesBelow is the active list of scheduled boat dive trips. Be sure to contact the charter directly for confirmation, rates, booking and other info.
- Nov 15th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Nov 16th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Nov 16th | 2-Tank Dive | Raptor
- Nov 17th | 3-Tank Dive | Raptor
- Nov 17th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Nov 20th | 3-Tank Dive | Raptor