The Superfish is a Great White Shark dive boat operating in US waters and is a compilation of commercial capability and industrial strength with creature comforts. Equipped with modern electronic navigation equipment to meet the demands of operating safely and effectively in the offshore environment, the New Superfish has proven to be an excellent platform for both commercial and recreational activities. The boat is 54’feet, speed and maneuverability, while they enjoy her comfort andstability.
Upcoming Boat DivesBelow is the active list of scheduled boat dive trips. Be sure to contact the charter directly for confirmation, rates, booking and other info.
- Jun 22nd | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Jun 22nd | 1-Day Adventure | Truth
- Jun 22nd | Big Sur Coast | Vision
- Jun 23rd | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Jun 23rd | Landing Cove, Catherdral cove areas | Raptor
- Jun 23rd | 1-Day Dive | Truth
- Jun 24th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Jun 24th | Black Sea Bass starting to show up | Raptor
- Jun 28th | Yellowbanks area Santa Cruz (deeper dives) | Raptor
- Jun 29th | Santa Catalina Island Dive | Conception
- Jun 29th | 1-Day Adventure | Vision
- Jun 30th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Jun 30th | Outer Goldfish Reef and Gunsight | Raptor
- Jun 30th | 1 Day Dive | Vision