When most of us think of sharks, we think about large, efficient predators with big teeth. This description, however, is only true of a tiny fraction of the world’s approximately 400 species of shark. Most sharks are small, docile, and have really tiny teeth. These are the anti-sharks, and are actually a joy to watch and photograph. The California native, the horn shark is typical of these small sharks. Horn sharks, Heterodontus francisci, belong to the order Heterodonontids, the bullhead sharks. Bullhead sharks first came […]
Upcoming Boat DivesBelow is the active list of scheduled boat dive trips. Be sure to contact the charter directly for confirmation, rates, booking and other info.
- Nov 15th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Nov 16th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Nov 16th | 2-Tank Dive | Raptor
- Nov 17th | 3-Tank Dive | Raptor
- Nov 17th | Monterey Bay Sanctuary | Beachhopper II
- Nov 20th | 3-Tank Dive | Raptor